Monday 2 July 2012

0 My Documents


It provides access to a file that you create and save. By storing all of your documents in central location you use My Documents folder. It is a very good ides of storing files at one place because you can take backup easily of all the files in a location.
Windows XP does not force you to use My Documents folder for storing. Although My Documents folder is created automatically, in most ways it is a standard Windows XP folder. You could rename or move this folder.

Steps:
·        Double Click on MY Documents Icon to open My Documents Folder.
·        Click an item to view its description.
·        Double Click an item, which you want to open.
·        To create a new folder with in My Documents, select File from menu and then select New and Folder.
·        Type a name of a new folder and press Enter.
·        Click the close button to close My Documents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Windows XP Feature Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates